Friday, April 28, 2017

Beginning and End

There is a god with the name of Janus. He is the Greek god of beginnings and endings. There are a lot of things in this world that involve beginnings and ends, like going on a vacation and leaving a little while later and starting a sport and ending it. The one I think is very relatable for everyone is reading a book. I have read a lot of great books from 7th grade to now, and I hate when they have to end. It starts out like this: The book usually starts of confusing because you don't know what's going on. You don't even know what the person's name is! Later on, more action and information comes in, making the book interesting. Then, there is a point when the book becomes so good that you can't stop reading it. There have been a few times in class where I was told to put my book away, but I couldn't; there was so much good stuff going on! Last comes the part when the book is over...I hate that! I really hate it when the book ends in a cliffhanger. That is UNACCEPTABLE!! I will only let it slide when there is already another book for the series on the shelf, waiting for me to read it. But still, I hate when books end. I wish it was a never-ending story.

Image result for when a book ends meme

2 comments:

  1. WHEN FRED DIED I SWEAR I CRIED SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the meme. I hate when a good book ends, too!

    ReplyDelete