Friday, April 21, 2017

It's Complicated...

The school year is almost over!! I have a lot of great memories from this year. There were people making jokes that last for a long time and I have connected with my friends even more. Before we know it, we will be in high school. Time flies fast. I wish we could have at least one more year here at GMS. High school will be a whole new experience, which makes me kind of nervous. I also don't want to end up separated from my friends, LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE!! *clears throat* Sorry about that; it just bugs me that I'm never with my friends in class. Anyways, high school may be hard at first, but I know I can get through it. Still, I think this school is great and I don't want to leave it (I have only been here for 2 years and my friends have been here for 4 years). I'm going to miss the teachers here and all of the memories we have shared. It's complicated.
Image result for don't want to leave meme
 

3 comments:

  1. I feel the complete opposite about leaving but still this post was funny. I CAN'T WAIT TO ESCAPE THIS NIGHTMARE. HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel same way Skylar. I've been in this district for 9 years and even though I may say that I don't like the students here (whoops), but I'll miss every one of them. Hopefully we're still friends in high school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will keep these good friends in high school. You will also be making so many more. It's great the GMS has been a good place for you. Enjoy NN!

    ReplyDelete