Monday, October 10, 2016

In 10 Years

In 10 Years
          10 years from now, I would like to live in a nice home with a great family. I mean, who wouldn't want that? I will get to take care of people that I love dearly. At least, pretty much no one wants to take care of terrible kids and have a terrible person to live with. Also, I would love to travel around the world and explore as much as I can. See, since I love Science, this will be a good thing for me to do, because I can learn SEVERAL things about our environment. I can learn about animals, the weather, and what goes on in nature daily. It will also be fun to learn about the exotic lands. I might also do things that I love to do for a job, like dance/teach others or help others that are in need (I really care about others and if they are okay or not). I bet I will make a good amount of money from this. This is how I picture myself in 10 years.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment