Monday, September 19, 2016

Ballet Quote


Image result for ballet quote life without ballet is pointless
          This quote represents me because I love to dance, but mostly ballet. First, it's true-dancing with feet is one thing. Almost all of the moves are from the feet. But what is really important is "Dancing with the heart is another". For me, I am very passionate in dancing, and want to keep doing it. Right now, I am in pointe, so I don't want to stop here. If ballet wasn't a part of my life, I wouldn't be as happy and have as much fun as I am now.
          

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Skylar! I can tell you like dancing! On a scale 1-10 how would you rate yourself at dancing? Also, how old is Kendall? Oh! also! What kind of dancing do you like to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Amrah! I would say I am at an 8 or so. Kendall is 9 years old; almost 10. I dance ballet and contemporary.

      Delete
  2. Hey, Skylar! I love your blog and especially the background and the quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey skylar! I think your blogs are awesome and I love the background. Its really pretty and I think that so cool you like dancing as much as I do! also I seen you want to get in singing dont be scared give it all you got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Skylar! (everyone started there comment with that) Love the Blog GREG THE WOLF IS AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete