Monday, May 8, 2017

Goodbye GMS, Hello NN

Like I've said before, the year has gone by really fast. I am starting to adjust to the fact that I'm going to high school soon. It started off with me starting middle school at my old school. Unlike GMS, middle school started at 4th grade. Things were scary for me, especially because the teachers were very strict. That is also when the homework started piling up. There were tests for every class, tons of projects due on the same day, and having to stay up all night because of all the homework. 5th and 6th grade were a train wreck, especially because there was a...bully (at least he got expelled). When my family decided to move, I was nervous about going to a new school. Would I have even more homework? Would people make fun of me? Would I fail my classes? All of this changed when I first stepped into my RTI. People immediately wanted to be my friend. I caught up easily. Everything was just fine. I even got my best girlfriends now as my friends on the first day! I think this school is better than my old one. Now, it is coming to the end of 8th grade. Camp MacClean is already coming up this week. The 8th grade dance is almost here. GRADUATION is almost here! Next thing I know, I will be starting high school. There will be many new things to experience that could be school-life changing. I can't wait to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment