Friday, April 7, 2017

A Tribute To Someone Special

A Tribute to My Mom
          Out of all the people in my family, I have to say my mom is the best. She is always there for me in difficult situations. She wants to help me with everything, which is something most moms do for their kids. She won't stop doing something until I am happy. She pushes everything to the side to help me. She quit her job to be with me. I am so glad that she is my mom.
          I have had very tough times in my life that I can't deal with on my own. For example, I deal with stress everyday, which doesn't make me feel the best. If my mom knows I feel this way, she will do everything she can to stop the stress from overtaking me. We will either talk to each other about it or make one another laugh. Even though there are many other people that help me with this, I know my mom will always be there for me.
          Usually when I get home from school, my mom asks if I need help with any homework that I don't understand. I usually accept the offer, unless it's something I totally understand. See, this is something that moms don't usually do with their teenage sons or daughters. I am lucky that I have her when I am confused on school work.
          I am very important to my mom because she quit her own time just to be there for me all the time. This is something that I never thought would happen. My mom deeply cares about me and wants to be there every step of the way. I'm glad that she would do this for me.
          All of these things are great. I am happy to know that she will be there for me always. If you are reading this, Mom, thank you for everything you have done for me.

6 comments:

  1. I love your post. Your mom must be sooo special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very special tribute to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should show it to her if she hasn't seen it yet. What a lovely (early) Mother's Day gift for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I showed it to her when I first got home from school. She loved it a lot!

      Delete