Tuesday, January 10, 2017

School Job

If I Had a Job As a Teacher...
          If I was asked this question at the beginning of the year, I would have said I would get a job as a Science teacher. I've always been interested in doing experiments and seeing what would happen. On the other hand, before this year, I would have NEVER said I would like to be an English/Lit teacher. 
          Up until I moved to this school, reading was never my thing. In fact, I hated it. Getting me to read was like asking me to eat pizza (I know, it's very weird that I don't like it). My mom and grandma always told me that I just needed to find the right book. But up until last year, I didn't think that was possible. I finally found that reading can be fun starting with the Princess Diaries series last year and moving onto The Selection series and more this year. Also, in the past few months, I found that I love writing as well. I've written a couple of my own original stories, and I'd love to do more. 
          So, if you'd ask me now what kind of teacher I would like to be, my response would be an English/Lit teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment