Thursday, November 17, 2016

Gratitude List

Gratitude List
          Wow...the year has gone by fast! Now it's almost THANKSGIVING?!?! Oh my God! Well, anyways, there are a lot of things I am thankful for this year. So many that I can't name everything! The first thing I am thankful for is my family. They have been with me since I was born, and they help me every step of the way. I would NEVER let go of them. 
          The second thing I am thankful for is a good school education. My old school wasn't the best...mostly just reading a chapter, taking notes, then take a test. I mean, people might say it's good, but it's SO HARD! You could have a test for every period in ONE DAY there! Now that I go to Golf Middle School, things are much easier! I have done much better, and there is less stress than my old school. 
          The third and final thing I am thankful for is all the gifts my family have given me. See, I am lucky to have a family with enough money to buy thinks, like flat screen TVs, Mac Computers, iPhones, and much more! Right now, I am hoping to get an HTC Vive (Virtual Reality Headset), which costs about 1,000 DOLLARS!!! I doubted myself and said "I can't get this! It's too much money", but my mom said "I'll look at it", and I freaked OUT!
          I am so lucky to have all of these things in my life, and I never want to lose them!

No comments:

Post a Comment